DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. We recently purchased a 2019, 2500HD 4 X 4 with the 6.4. We love the truck. My question is how do you get the clock to display the time constantly. Mine only shows the time when the radio is turned on. I know this cant be right but I haven't been able to solve this issue. Thanks for the help. Bob

·
Registered
612 Posts
Sorry, I'm not familiar with the HD's. On my 2020 1500, the radio is always on. Even if I turn it off, it's on the next time I start my truck. Just out of curiosity, why don't you just leave the radio on and the volume down if you don't want to listen to anything?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
On my 2010 when the radio is on and the stations are displayed there is a little clock in the lower left hand corner. tap that little clock and a menu comes up and one of the selections is display clock when radio is off. Maybe yours works the same way.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I can't get this to link, but Google CARCAREKIOSK and type in "How to set the clock on a Ram 1500 2011-2018". In the 2nd video it shows the earlier radio with a CD player, but the time is set the same through the 2018 model.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts