DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have this issue. I noticed it so far only when I remote start the truck. After I remote start the truck then get in push the ignition button everything works as normal. Then I start driving and after about 2 mins or so, the whole dashboard goes black for about 2 secs then the ram logo pops up and it's like I just turned on the truck while I'm going 65 down the highway. The truck drives as if nothing has happened. Gas brake steering are all working fine including the uconnect.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Yup, happens to me every so often. Just waiting for Ram to come up with a fix. It started after one of the last few updates so I figure they can fix it with an update.

Eventually...

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
mine also did this. Also while going 55 mph down the highway. Did it twice within about a 5 minute period. That was about a month ago. Hasn't happened again since.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mine is doing something similar but, different.

On Christmas, while traveling to my wife's sisters house, I noticed the speed go to zero ( on the gauge ) for a split second.
I had no other problems that day.

On the 26th, I was traveling a little further so, I had the cruise set.
Next thing I know, the cruise kicks out. I look at the speedometer and it's at zero and them pops back to normal.

A little farther down the road, ( before I could resumed the cruise ) I got "Service Shutters" and "Service Trailer Brake" and then the cluster went dark.

A few seconds later, it came back on like nothing happened.

It did not reset, ( show the RAM logo ) it just acted like somebody turned if off and then back on.

I hit 'Resume' on the cruise and it went back to the set speed before this started.

No other issues for the rest of the trip.:4-looney::4-looney::4-looney:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts