DODGE RAM FORUM banner

121 - 121 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I know this has been an on going forum with drl! I recently went to the dealer and they said they can’t turn the drls of, in which are causing issue with a plow module on the truck. I just purchased the bypass, that’s been talked about for under the steering wheel. It’s not that I want to spend this money for drls, but it’s trying to save 300$ per module, which I’m on number 3 for. I’m looking for your experience on where I will need to navigate to, to make the right changes, to at least save the plow lighting module. As to date no help from dealer or manufacturer.
Most dealers will tell you it can’t be done but all Canadian Ram trucks have Daytime Running Lights. You could get OBG genie and hack into your car’s computer and do it that way or go to Canada. I’ve actually arrange to have mine enabled at Windsor Chrysler the next time I in Detroit. Fiat Chrysler should make it easy for Ram owners but they haven’t done it yet. Your dealer can get the codes from Chrysler and make the change in a few minutes.

121 - 121 of 121 Posts