DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried the search function bit can't find information. Is there a way to turn on DRL's if the truck didn't come with them turned on. Thanks!

·
Registered
773 Posts
As mentioned Yes. There is a chart somewhere that has the code # if I find it I will post it. But call your dealer and some will do it some will not :O .Also depending on your dealer some charge so do not so calling a couple dealers may be cheaper. I have not done mine and just put a cap over my light sensor to keep the headlights on while driving !

I am sure the gear heads will also chime in.

·
Registered
288 Posts
If you can't find a dealer to do it for less than about $100, look into software called AlfaOBD, (about $50 on the Google play store), and an OBDLink Mx, about $80 on Amazon). For $130 you can do it yourself and a whole lot more. Let's you enable many, many other functions.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've tried the search function bit can't find information. Is there a way to turn on DRL's if the truck didn't come with them turned on. Thanks!
The dealer did it for 20 bucks... I had found that it was possible, you just have to find someone that know what the hell your talking about... it took me 3 dealers.. I walked in and the guy i talked to knew exactly what it was and 20 mins later I was out the door... the other 2 places looked at me like i was speaking a foreign language.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
BigRam2
DODGE RAM FORUM
We’re the ultimate Dodge RAM forum to talk about the RAM 1500, 2500 and 3500 including the Cummins powered models.
Full Forum Listing