DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
underglow.jpg

underglow 2.jpg

I have some yellow LED laying around and im thinking about changing to yellow underglow and using all of the green for interior puddle lights. Like a lemon lime kinda thing lol. Please let me know your thoughts on this whether they are good or bad.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
I don't know man...one color is cool and I like the green. I guess I'd have to see the yellow brought into the mix.

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
not really sure how i feel on this me personally i wouldnt put underglow on my truck i think that phaze is out but if you like it thats all that matters

·
Registered
880 Posts
It's definately an attention getter....Here's an idea just an idea...can you rig those up to your cargo light???
and attach it under the lip in the bed of the truck?? That way when you go camping or anything at least the yellow light willshine bright enough to see stuff in the bed of the truck to get whatever it is that you are looking for....just an idea.
I am with the other guys never really been a big fan of under glows but hey if thats your thing then that is all that matters...LOVE the daytona though!:D

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
That looks pretty good. I think mixing the yellow and greeen will look kinda interesting. I am not sure how it will look relly

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
It looks kind of cool, I am not really into the underlighting but if you like it go for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts