DODGE RAM FORUM banner

DB-ALL2 install on 2007

944 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  trojanman22
Heard a lot of good and bad about db-all remote start installs but decided to take a risk since I had been wanting a remote start on my truck. Ordered it off ebay and the seller flashed the dball2 for me and provided the correct wiring harness for my truck(CHTHD2) all for $85 shipped.

The hardest part of the whole install was getting to the wiring next to key cylinder. You have to remove (4) T15 star screws from the housing behind the steering wheel and one of them is deep inside a pocket, but after this it was pretty much plug and play. Total install probably took me about 20 minutes and it worked perfectly without having to splice any wires. Extremely happy about the installation and performance of this remote start that works with my OEM remote.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Heard a lot of good and bad about db-all remote start installs but decided to take a risk since I had been wanting a remote start on my truck. Ordered it off ebay and the seller flashed the dball2 for me and provided the correct wiring harness for my truck(CHTHD2) all for $85 shipped.

The hardest part of the whole install was getting to the wiring next to key cylinder. You have to remove (4) T15 star screws from the housing behind the steering wheel and one of them is deep inside a pocket, but after this it was pretty much plug and play. Total install probably took me about 20 minutes and it worked perfectly without having to splice any wires. Extremely happy about the installation and performance of this remote start that works with my OEM remote.
Do you happen to have a picture of where you connected it too??

· Registered
305 Posts
I have one on my 2010 and it's great. The only complaints i have is it seems like if i press lock 3x too fast or im kind of far away from the truck the panic alarm will start going off....but as soon as i press unlock it will shut off. Idk if anyone else has had this problem or not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.