DODGE RAM FORUM banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
O Our Delaware ... Our beloved Delaware!

LOL! Well if you don't know that song your not a true son or daughter of DE. Kidding but it is our State Song. Well at least in my generations it was taught in early school days.

I have been a member just a little over 3 years. And yes, DE is kinda slow here although I see someone besides me joined this DE group this month. I bought a 2013 in Sept of 2013 new from BCP in Smyrna. I love the RAM after 20 some years of multiple Jeeps. It's a baby. I think I just turned over 15k after 3 years. It's my "late life baby."

Here's a question. I have the tail light options of applied that look like giant rams heads just like the Big Horn logo. Someone said that they might fail the inspection here in DE for covering too much tail light? Anyone knowledgeable on that?

Smyrna born and raised. Left for the Navy a few years. Came back and moved away again in 1974 for Maryland's Eastern Shore. Said I'd never move back. Ate my words in 2001 and I am glad to be home and now own the family home. Same phone number here as 1947. LoL. Talk of roots eh?

Hope to hear from someone here. Jack ":-Dx :smileup:

·
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
3,201 Posts
LOL! Well if you don't know that song your not a true son or daughter of DE. Kidding but it is our State Song. Well at least in my generations it was taught in early school days.

I have been a member just a little over 3 years. And yes, DE is kinda slow here although I see someone besides me joined this DE group this month. I bought a 2013 in Sept of 2013 new from BCP in Smyrna. I love the RAM after 20 some years of multiple Jeeps. It's a baby. I think I just turned over 15k after 3 years. It's my "late life baby."

Here's a question. I have the tail light options of applied that look like giant rams heads just like the Big Horn logo. Someone said that they might fail the inspection here in DE for covering too much tail light? Anyone knowledgeable on that?

Smyrna born and raised. Left for the Navy a few years. Came back and moved away again in 1974 for Maryland's Eastern Shore. Said I'd never move back. Ate my words in 2001 and I am glad to be home and now own the family home. Same phone number here as 1947. LoL. Talk of roots eh?

Hope to hear from someone here. Jack ":-Dx :smileup:
I know I'm a few years late to your post, but my stepsister and her family used to live in Smyrna. We'd hangout over there quite a bit. I used stock up the freezer after stopping thru the Suddlersville meat market.

Sussex here.. Been working on and off to get my SS/T back up and running.
Howdy from your neighbor just to the West.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts