DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very new to Ram Forumz and I'm trying to do my homework.

I'm looking for a reputable dealership in the Northern Va area?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated..

Cheers
Dave
apologies if this was posted earlier

·
Registered
97 Posts
I recommend Koons in Tysons Corner. I went to Lustine and they are damn near criminals man. After going there I went into Koons. The dealer there was very knowledgeable, the staff was friendly and I got a REALLY good deal on my Big Horn.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Stay away from Koons they took a trade in from me back in 08 for a brand new Grand Caravan. They didn't pay the car off for 3 months then sewed me for the 3 missing payments. They are criminals. I would suggest taking a trip to southern va to shop. The people there are just better.
Good luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
I can give my opinion on the three dodge dealerships I have purchased from, and you can take it for what it's worth.

Let's start at Lustine Dodge (also Toyota/Scion I believe) in Woodbridge. As someone put it, they are damn near criminals, and I could not agree more. Steer clear if at all possible. Besides, if you plan on having your maintenance done by the dealer, that's not a great neighborhood to be leaving your truck, not trying to be rude, but I have lived up the street for almost 30 years...

Next is Manassas Chrysler, which merged with the former Manassas Dodge (RIP), and has now been purchased by... Lindsey I believe. My family has purchased numerous vehicles from them in the past, under former management they were fantastic, service was excellent, and Sales was above par. I cannot speak on how Lindsey is however. And they usually don't have much in the way of Ram trucks on the lot. Now that they are under new management, I hear most of the good service guys have jumped ship. But... They didn't go far, keep reading.

Finally we get to Safford Dodge of Warrenton. I purchased my 13 Ram and my 14 Ram from them. Hopefully my next dozen Rams will come from them as well. Remember those great service guys from Manassas Chrysler, some of the best landed here, at Safford of Warrenton. Namely, the service writer Lincoln. He has never let me down, never steered me wrong, and is always upfront and honest. Service... Huge A+.

Sales... Excellent guys in sales. The new sales manager is a trip; his name escapes me. Definitely work with them as they will work with you. Don't leave too soon, be patient. And a hidden bonus, if you happen to be a first responder, they cut you a HUGE discount. Great dealership, well as good as an auto dealer can be, none of them are truly great right, but... If we are grading them on a curve, they definitely get an A from me. Hopefully this helps!!

Justin

·
Registered
97 Posts
Lol Koons is just fine. I traded my Cherokee in and it was payed off immediately. Sucks that the dude had a bad experience but this is the 3rd vehicle I have bought from Koons and each time they do a great job.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Lol Koons is just fine. I traded my Cherokee in and it was payed off immediately. Sucks that the dude had a bad experience but this is the 3rd vehicle I have bought from Koons and each time they do a great job.
another vote for koons. i got a jeep rubicon from them. great deal. traded the jeep for my 2014 sport....like the sport, miss the jeep.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Fair Oaks Chantilly Dodge - I was looking for a particular truck and in my search, I noticed they do some killer online pricing - even on 2016 trucks. I haven't had any direct contact with them so take that for what it's worth.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts