DODGE RAM FORUM banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
On my 09 I had the drive by wire light (lightning bolt light) turn on and go into limp mode a few times. I checked the grounds and they appeared to have disintegrated yet the truck is rust free. I added a ground between the transmission and frame, the engine and frame, the body and engine, the battery and frame, and battery and engine. the problem went away and never came back after that. I used dielectric grease on the connections to prevent future corrosion.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So this issue continues to happen, usually lasts a couple days then the clears itself. I have noticed that it always happens when it is raining or moist outside. I assume the moisture is shorting out something. If anyone has any suggestions I am open to them. I plan on taking to the dealer again when i have some time and letting them know about the moisture variable.
Replace your truck's junction
So this issue continues to happen, usually lasts a couple days then the clears itself. I have noticed that it always happens when it is raining or moist outside. I assume the moisture is shorting out something. If anyone has any suggestions I am open to them. I plan on taking to the dealer again when i have some time and letting them know about the moisture variable.
Replace your truck's junction box fuse box fuse module whatever it's called this year on Dodge replace it and all of your problems will be solved...not trying to be mr. Know it all believe me humbley I'm just saying that's been the problem and all the cases of trucks at work before that have various electrical problems thanks guys God bless...

·
Banned
516 Posts
Replace your truck's junction

Replace your truck's junction box fuse box fuse module whatever it's called this year on Dodge replace it and all of your problems will be solved...not trying to be mr. Know it all believe me humbley I'm just saying that's been the problem and all the cases of trucks at work before that have various electrical problems thanks guys God bless...
So you joined just to respond to a dead four year old thread lol

21 - 24 of 24 Posts