DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had some time the other day and took the badges off the sides of the truck and tinted the fog lights with lamin x film... Debadging actually took alot longer than i thought, i had a real hard time getting the tape to come off. i used the hairdryer and paint stir stick method i read about on here. I ended up just using my fingers to peel off the tape, i got some sore fingers now!lol didnt have enough time to get the 4X4 off yet but will do next time i get a chance. also used goo gone spray to get the leftover sticky off which didnt work as well as i wouldve hoped, lots of elbow grease needed- maybe because it was the spray goo gone and not the other kind it made it way tougher?? ((also first i tried some regular fishing line and it kept breaking on me, luckily i had some more strong coarse type of fishing line and that worked ok, although it started to fray and actually broke once but i had enough to finish the job ; just a heads up for anyone else who may try it))

Attachments

·
Registered
718 Posts
A picture of the tinted fogs would be cool. I've been intrested in tinting my fogs also. never mind I saw them in the PDF file. Looks awsome.

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Hey it turned out really good....Nicely done.......

·
Registered
310 Posts
looks awesome,

1 question though.. what kind of headlights do you have?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts