DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
absolutely!! its a pain in the ass waxing around all the crap they stick on there now...its not like these dodges by any means look close to a chevy or ford...its pretty obvious its a dodge

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Looks great minus the badges. 1st thing on the list to do when mine comes in for sure

·
Registered
73 Posts
This was the very first thing I did when getting my 2012 home If you measure the (RAM 1500) takes up 1/4" less than half the full door and with the letters being close to 2x1.5" it's huge and in my opinion too much the 09's and 10's I believe just had RAM and that was much better

I de bagged the whole truck even the side Hemi decal and after about a week it was a bit to bland so I got the proper decal tape from 3m and put only those back on and in my opinion it's just right

and if anyone wonders what kind of truck it is well dodge has that huge ram head on the front grill and that dinner plate sized one on the tailgate

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Look good. I have to do that to our new work truck we just bought to apply company signage. What's the easiest way to take them off? A little heat and thin fishing line I'm thinking.
ya i used a heat gun till the letter moved around then fishing line them off...then you will need some good 3m adhesive remover and a lil elbow grease to get the residue off...then i took a medium cut cleaner and buffer to it to get away and marks left by the stickers then after that waxed it real good with a buffer to finish the shine and get rid of the sticker outlines

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
in my opnion you should also do the 4x4 on the back and have it celan all the way around did it to my 2011 and it looks great, also maybe plastidip the hemi badge it looks sick.

yea eventually they will all be off i just got tired off messing with the adhesive remover and what not ill do it next week when i get my windows tinted

1 - 20 of 26 Posts