DODGE RAM FORUM banner

debadging

7300 Views 27 Replies 23 Participants Last post by  BEACHFRONTARTIST
Wanting to clean up my 2012 1500 big horn crew cab.
Need a little advice on removing badges. Are you using heat gun to warm them up or just prying them off? I am planning on taking the ram 1500 off of the doors and maybe moving the hemi badge up to the frontside of the front wheel-oldschool-style. Also plan on cleaning up the tailgate and leaving just the ram head in the center. thanks for any input

applebutter
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
not bad looking !!!!!
i fact i like it better then i thought when i started reading
thanks for the picts!
but i like badges on my truck
in fact i am looking for the big horn head for the sides and tale gate
i like the hood placement of the hemi badges also
!!!
thinking of stripes
bed stripes of hemi in black
and hood strips also

ugh any one here thought of the rams head from the 80's
hood ordment transplanted to a 2012 ?
your thoughts desired ..

· Registered
5 Posts
The other badges don't bother me too much but I removed the dealer badge before I ever left the lot. The salesman asked why I would do that and I told him that it looks like crap and that if he wanted me to advertise for him I would only charge the dealership an advertising fee of $10/day to drive around town with their name on my truck.

· Registered
238 Posts
When I get my Sport in, thats def the first thing I am doing. I will def post pics up when ever I get it in.

· Registered
67 Posts
Thanks for the birthday wishes

THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES........I DON'T KNOW HOW THE 60'S WILL BE BUT AS I LOOK AT IT, I THANK THE LORD I'M HERE SO MANY OF MY FRIENDS HAVE PASSED AWAY IN THEIR 50'S. I HAVE ALOT AS FOR A GREAT FAMILY AND AS AN ESTABLISHED FINE ARTIST IN THE GEORGIA COASTAL AREA. :smiley_thumbs_up:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.