DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the best method of debadging my new R/T. I was thinking a heat gun to loosen up the glue.

TIA,

Westy

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks dodgert: I was a little worried about using a heat gun. I have plenty of fishing line and googone. :D I'm a bass fishing fool...

Westy

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya some will tell you to use an eraser wheel but like you 2012 and me 2011 the glue that holds them on is still new lol just beforwarned youll get a thumb blister
I hear you. It came out real nice. Thanks again for the tip.

I need to get hooked-up with a good picture hosting site. My IP used to have personal web space that I used to host pictures on but they eliminated it and raised the prices. Typical!!

Pictures to come later.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
I hear you. It came out real nice. Thanks again for the tip.

I need to get hooked-up with a good picture hosting site. My IP used to have personal web space that I used to host pictures on but they eliminated it and raised the prices. Typical!!

Pictures to come later.
Use photobucket thats what i use and i have over 2000 pics on it

·
Registered
85 Posts
The best method i have found is an eraser wheel and fishing line to pull the emblems the wheel is like $35 at oreillys and took me about 15 minutes to do both side and it wont hurt the paint

·
Registered
22 Posts
The best method i have found is an eraser wheel and fishing line to pull the emblems the wheel is like $35 at oreillys and took me about 15 minutes to do both side and it wont hurt the paint
This is what I did. Not a scratch on my black truck using the eraser wheel.

·
Registered
219 Posts
i have a 2011 and did it by hand with no prob. no blisters either...lol. pics to follow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts