1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
Video looks to me like it loaded

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
Ok, you've posted the video 3 times. I'm deleting the duplicate and triplicate.

What browser are you using? I can't see videos on my phone

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, you've posted the video 3 times. I'm deleting the duplicate and triplicate.

What browser are you using? I can't see videos on my phone
Yes, delete any extras...thank you!
Still using the same browser i`ve always used on this forum, never a problem until i tried to upload this particular video.

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
I'm using Firefox and can see it just fine

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm using Firefox and can see it just fine
I`ve tried 3 browsers... opera - explorer - firefox, not working on my end. I`ll have to investigate this further. Weird how i can post youtube videos everywhere else in forums, just not here suddenly. Never had a problem until this time.

Anyway... i thought it was interesting to find the mobil1 and royal purple were identical, exception to the 2 different media`s used. My choice is the semi-synthetic mobil1 filter. I found tests where it showed the newer mobil1 filter captured the varnish from the oil in the semi-syhthetic media better than the royal purple media did, which is a full synthetic media. But the royal purple filter has a touch better micron filtration. Six of this six of that, who knows. As long as the mobil1 filter does its job, i see no reason to pay a higher price for purple paint...lol. And nobody sells them locally around me. Walmart sells the mobil1`A updated filters, so its a no brainer for me.

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
They are probably both Champion Labs filters

1 - 10 of 10 Posts