DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Metro Detroit Ram dealers Now have a Detroit Red Wings edition Ram 1500. I think it all decals and logos, but not sure if it's anything more than that. Is there any other city offering a special edition for their teams?? Just wondering.

·
Registered
251 Posts
That's very cool. As a hockey fan I might have gotten one if I was in Detroit as I bought a red Ram.

Last year Chevrolet dealers here were hocking Canuck's Edition Camaros - but a few decals can't hide their lack of style parked next to a Challenger.
And back in 1970, there were St. Louis Edition Barracudas, white with blue painted roofs.

·
Registered
17,710 Posts
^^ For a second I thought I'd have to slap you... being in Van and wanting to get a Red Wings truck :LOL:

It will be a dealer-specific package which can include decals and potentially Katzkin leather with custom stitching. Last year Calgary had the 'hot seat' truck which was a F-150 with several Flames items on it, good thing I didn't win, I would have shown what a good Canucks fan could do to a truck... moreso than they already did to their city last year *shakes head*

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,092 Posts
I am going to have to go and see if I can't find a pic but a dealer in Baton Rouge had an LSU edition, yellow RAM with the LSU logos/decals in purple, would have given my right arm to own that one!!! Acadiana Dodge in Lafayette had a couple special edition Jeeps, one for the Saints and one for UL Ragin' Cajuns, both were awesome!

- Cajun

·
Banned
2,118 Posts
These red wings rams are actually being built by the dealers and aren't just stickers slapped on to a red ram
Ram also has a big mural inside of joe Louis arena in Detroit. Seems like its a growing relationship between the two

·
Registered
868 Posts
I am going to have to go and see if I can't find a pic but a dealer in Baton Rouge had an LSU edition, yellow RAM with the LSU logos/decals in purple, would have given my right arm to own that one!!! Acadiana Dodge in Lafayette had a couple special edition Jeeps, one for the Saints and one for UL Ragin' Cajuns, both were awesome!

- Cajun
I have seen several LSU editions, they look great IMO!

Did you see that red Jeep JT that Acadiana Dodge has? When I saw it I knew I was about to trade my Ram for it until they told me it was $50,000...A little more than I was willing to part with!

I'm in love...
http://www.acadianadodge.net/new/Je...nlimited-8744927a0a0a000200fded8b722f4a17.htm

·
Administrator
54,092 Posts
I sure did see it, don't think I got any drool on it lol and yeah, a bit out of my budget as well but very very sweet for sure!!! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Registered
868 Posts
I hear there will be a Dallas Cowboys Edition. It's blue and silver and it runs fine until January.
LMAO, thats great!

·
Administrator
54,092 Posts
I hear there will be a Dallas Cowboys Edition. It's blue and silver and it runs fine until January.
HAHAHAHA, that's funny!

- Cajun

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
just after the Saint's won the SB we had a local dealer make up a 1500 with custom leather seats, special decals and had the dash signed by the kicker (I'm not much of a fan of anything so I can't remember his name LOL)

I think they may have raffled it off, had a drawing, or something to that effect. I haven't see or heard about it since then though

Exco

·
Registered
11,664 Posts
Metro Detroit Ram dealers Now have a Detroit Red Wings edition Ram 1500. I think it all decals and logos, but not sure if it's anything more than that. Is there any other city offering a special edition for their teams?? Just wondering.
I saw one of those last week. Looks like its something the dealer did. Prob to get an extra grand out of it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts