DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I bought a diablosport in august last year and tried to tune my 2014 r/t. I originally placed the order for a 2012 ram express from moes. But when I configured the tuner into my laptop I updated the tunes for a 2014 ram 1500. Hooked it up to my r/t and tried to load the perf 93 Oct tune on it and said it was unable to load tune to pcm. So it tried loading the factory tune. And said error factory tune unable to load to pcm. So i got really scared and tried it about 2 more times. 3rd time it said factory tune was loaded. So i unhooked the diablosport and left it alone. I'm out of state working and brought my r/t out here in wyomung along with my tuner to try and tune it again. But it said the same things. Only this time the factory tune would not load and the tuner would shutoff. So i unhooked it and started the truck. Started right up and had the check engine light for 2 days and went away. Can someone please tell me what my tuner isn't functioning?

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Try calling diablo first, they`ll know more about whats going on than anyone in here. After 2010 chrysler has blocked tuners with rolling security codes, that might be your problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts