DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about buying the intune tuner for my Daytona. Any of you all already got it or use it? Just trying to find out if its worth it or not. :shy2:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not sure why I asked, I just took the leap anyways. Hopefully it turns out for the best!

·
Registered
62 Posts
good, then you can let us know how it is! I was thinking of that or the vivid. Let us know how it does!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will do. Ill try to record something if possible. But ill make sure I give a review of some sort.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Please do, I am looking at buying one for my 2010 RAM 5.7. It claims to add up to 25HP and 25 TQ for 2005-10 model years. That would be sweet. Good luck, and just know you are not alone,lol.:smileup:

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
from what iv been hearing its a good tuner the same as the others diablo has out and im getting one in da spring prolly

·
Administrator
2017 Ram Rebel 5.7L Flame Red
42,041 Posts
I was thinking of saving for the Trinity but don't think I would use all the bells and whistles on it so I think the intune is probably going to be the way I go as well

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i also was thinking about this intune. Let us know how it turns out. Where did you end up purchasing it from?
I got it straight from autoanything. Since everywhere online its the same price, I won't speak for Clark, however he can probablly get you a discount regardless of the site saying their 10% forum discount doesnt account for diablosport products. Hopefully it gets here this week, I am excited to see the effects.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts