DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm about to buy a new set of 35's for my 07 hemi! I've been looking real hard at the Dick Cepek Crushers. i am deff. getting a MT but I'm not sure which ones yet. i drive a lot of highway so i need decent mileage out of em but noise isn't to big of a deal unless it sounds like the Nitto Mud Grapplers!! anyone got any info on the Crushers or what other MT's y'all know are real good?

·
Registered
662 Posts
I haven't read a lot of reviews on the DC Crushers, but their Mud Country is a really good MT. I'd also look at the Nitto Trail Grappler, Toyo MT, BFG MT KM, Mickey THompson MTZ, Pro Comp MTZ and Goodyear MTR.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I ran the BFG MT's on both of my Mazda's loved them. Not too loud at all.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Not many people have heard of them, but Durun Terrain Grabber Tire M/T's are great tires! They are super affordable too. I got mine for 1250 to my door within 48 hours of ordering on Amazon. Here is the link to them.

http://www.amazon.com/Durun-Terrain...=UTF8&qid=1348600763&sr=8-3&keywords=durun+35

Also, if you use an Amazon.com "store card" you get 0% for up to 12 months so if you are tight on cash you can always pay over time without paying rediculous rates on them. I have had mine for about 6 months and about 6000 miles and there is NO sign of wear. I have no issues with alignment or road noise. I get about 16-18 MPG mostly because of other mods, but even before the other mods I got decent MPG. Hope this helps. If you want to see better pics let me know and Ill send them your way. The sidewall is a Nitto and the tread is a Toyo. Take Care and good luck.:smileup:

JBA Shorty Headers, Magnaflow Y Pipe, RC 3.75 Combo lift, 35x12.50 MTs, Truxedo Rollup Tonneau, Rhino Lining, Rampage LED Light Bar, Westin Bull Bar, Chrome Mirror Covers, FM 40 Series, Bushwacker Color Matched Fender Flares, Hypertech Calibrator, Airaid TBS, K&N 63 CAI, Mopar RAM Slush Mats, Westin Step Bars

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah man send me a pic of em on ur truck! and have any of y'all heard anything about the Firestone Destination MT's?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Here are a few pics of them on the truck...

JBA Shorty Headers, Magnaflow Y Pipe, RC 3.75 Combo lift, 35x12.50 MTs, Truxedo Rollup Tonneau, Rhino Lining, Rampage LED Light Bar, Westin Bull Bar, Chrome Mirror Covers, FM 40 Series, Bushwacker Color Matched Fender Flares, Hypertech Calibrator, Airaid TBS, K&N 63 CAI, Mopar RAM Slush Mats, Westin Step Bars

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Here is another...they really are good tires for someone who doesnt care about "Name Brand"

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts