DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Wheels & Tires on this week...Small lift is going in early this week...I will post some pics of the way it looks now with just the 5100s...And some after the lift goes in...I will post the first set of pics early this afternoon...

The biggest problem so far has been trying to get the tires balanced...Its a 2 hand steer between 80 and 100km/hr...Going this afternoon to try and get it better...Going to be hard to get it perfect with these tires but it has got to be better than it is now!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Are you running spacers?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Nope no spacers. No rubbing.
I wonder if dick cepek wheels are hub centric?
I read that perhaps I may need some hub centric rings if they are not?
It also pulls hard left now that I put the new wheels and rubber on...It was fine before this...

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
set up looks wickede fella! my dad put a set of boss wheels on his truck last year and te place that ordered them never told him that he needed hub centric rings, my dad said it rode like shit on the hwy and had the same issues you are having.... may be your problem, he had so many issues with the place he bought them from (same place I used to buy my stuff from locally) thehe returned them and te tires as well and got his money back. Hopefully just a set of rings is all you need..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts