DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of buying tires and was wondering if anyone is running these? I'm planning on running 325/60/18 on my 2500 and its between the DC FC II or the Nitto's. let me know what you think....

·
Registered
666 Posts
I am in the process of buying tires and was wondering if anyone is running these? I'm planning on running 325/60/18 on my 2500 and its between the DC FC II or the Nitto's. let me know what you think....
I used to have them on a Jeep and absolutely loved them! They rode great, lasted, and worked pretty well off road as well.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I have 6000 kms on my FC-II's and so far they are wearing very well, do not have much road noise and look wicked, my buddy had a set of these on a duramax with amazing results considering how he drives... I have no exposure to the nitto's but Have heard really good things

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
forgot to mention, should buy fender flares if these tires are going to stick out past the fenders as they will murder your paint on gravel roads, they pic up alot of stones, that would be my only dislike, I would hate to be the guy behind me hahah

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Thanks for the reply! I thinks I am going to try a set.
no problem, in my reply I had written that they were good in the snow and as I was writing it I was like hmm maybe I should he where he is from, hahah so I deleted the snow part!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm running 37x13.50 FC-II's and love them, They do pick up alot of gravel. Dont make any humming going down the road also wear great. I will be getting them the next time i need tires

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm running 37x13.50 FC-II's and love them, They do pick up alot of gravel. Dont make any humming going down the road also wear great. I will be getting them the next time i need tires
Yea, I pulled the trigger last night and bought be a set.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
O.K. so I bought the 325/60/18 DC FC II and these tire look wider than my Nitto's 325/60/18 that were on my 2011 1500. I am planning to get the XD Cranks with a 5" backspace my question is what is to wide for the 2012 2500?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts