DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a bit premature, and none of you have the issue yet (if you get it at all) but I'm pretty stoked about it.

So for a class in my high school we get to go and be an intern at local business's. Over the past year or so i developed a nack for writing, and so a natural choice for me was to work for a local publisher.

Lucky for me, I went in with the crowd at Diesel Tech Magazine. They aren't the biggest magazine out there and deal mainly with the western states and Canada, but it's been an opportunity of a lifetime.

Anyway, my first article is going to be published in the upcoming April issue. It'll be "Stone White Sleeper: A 4th Gen RCSB? by Tanner Woolstenhulme"

I thought it'd be cool to get some feedback from you guys. It's my first ever published article, so it's not perfect, but I'm pretty proud of it.

·
Premium Member
32,782 Posts
Congratulations on getting published, it is every writers main goal

·
Registered
16 rebel hemi quad cab
1,289 Posts
I will def be picking up that magazine congrats! Ive read diesel tech a couple time seeing that I one day dream of steeping up to a Cummins and that a few of my friends are oil burner obsessed Ill be looking for your article!

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
congrats on having your article published! I am sure that the experience you are getting there should help you towards a career in the near future and will look great on a resume!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I see your up in Idaho but if you are ever down in NM area hit me up and I'll give you a ride in my 03 1/2 ton with a built 12v. It should be in Diesel World this summer. I like Diesel Tech, the smaller mags seem to be closer to the everyday guy, the macho mags and endless budgets can get boring. Congrats on the gig and all the fun you'll be having. If you haven't been yet, make it a point to head out to TS Performance Outlaw this year.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Thats awesome congrats man!!!!

I will make sure to pick that coy up, I usually just read it at borders/barnes and noble

1 - 8 of 8 Posts