DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Tried to get my first Ram coming from GMC. The deealer tried to located the specs I wanted for 2 weeks without success. So I decided that I'm going to order one. Especially now that they are building the eTorque models, which was what I really wanted.

However at the dealer I noticed some pricing difference which I was curious about.

I want the body color bumper. Ram's website show $0. My dealer is quoting $195? I've seen both pricing on window stickers are I browse dealers sites.

This is also true for the level one group either $2500 or $2695.

Just trying to understand the differences before I negotiate my build.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hi, Tried to get my first Ram coming from GMC. The deealer tried to located the specs I wanted for 2 weeks without success. So I decided that I'm going to order one. Especially now that they are building the eTorque models, which was what I really wanted.

However at the dealer I noticed some pricing difference which I was curious about.

I want the body color bumper. Ram's website show $0. My dealer is quoting $195? I've seen both pricing on window stickers are I browse dealers sites.

This is also true for the level one group either $2500 or $2695.

Just trying to understand the differences before I negotiate my build.

I can't speak on the bumper, but Ram website had a number of differences between their prices and my dealer's prices. Also, I went to another dealer for a second cost....and their price was different than my dealer (a few dollars). Also, now that I have my truck almost here and I have the build sheet and window sticker....the price has changed just a tad. Someone said that each dealer's price may differ ....like if one is a volume dealer, for example. But I do know this....I just looked and there is no price for color matched bumper on a limited. You didn't say what you were building

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.

What I'm having built is the following:

Limited Trim
5.7 with eTorque
Level 1 group
Body Color bumper
Bed Utility group
Panoramic moon roof.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Thanks.

What I'm having built is the following:

Limited Trim
5.7 with eTorque
Level 1 group
Body Color bumper
Bed Utility group
Panoramic moon roof.
I just built that and the bumper was free online. I printed out my buikd and took it to them and it was “about” the same. But if it said no cost ...it was no cost

1 - 5 of 5 Posts