DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a 2011 Ram ST, that was totaled about a week ago. I was planning on doing something about the headlights but hadn't gotten around to it. They were tolerable on dim, but the brights weren't nearly bright enough.

I'm thinking of replacing my totaled truck with a 2012. Here's the questions:

Are the quad headlights on the higher-end Rams much brighter than the standard lights?

If yes, and I got standard lights, how easy is it to retro fit them?

Are brighter bulbs or HIDs an even better option?

I'm thinking a front-bumper mounted light bar with driving lights might actually be the brightest, but the local truck stores don't seem to have them for new trucks. Is there a good one that's easy to fit?

Whaddya think?

thnks, dj

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
i have the quad set up on my 09 and when i first got the truck i found the lights real shitty aswell and i know of a few members with the same opinion but when i changed out the stock bulbs and put H.I.Ds in it was like night and day difference so i defently recomend getting the H.I.Ds and if i may suggest looking at retro solutions they have an amazing kit for the dodge ram i was having a lil trouble with my old kit where one light sometimes wouldnt fire up and i would have to sit there turning my switch on and off until the one light would come on but with the new kit from retro solutions all work everytime and im quite impressed with them

1 - 2 of 2 Posts