DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please stay away from this online parts seller.

Just wanted to try to prevent people from making an expensive mistake like I did. I used Marylandspeed.com back in April for some headers and still have not received anything. The owner Branden has lied to me on a weekly basis about why my order is being held, I swear this guy believes his own lies...I called Kooks exhaust today and they informed me that Marylandspeed.com is not an authorized dealer. I checked BBB.com and this company has 90+% negative feedback.....several people never received their order!....on top of this there is nothing I can do for refund...he refuses to refund me and the bank offers no protection after 60 days.....it has been 150 days or so. I guess I am out 1300 dollars...is there legal action I can take?....anyway DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just wanted to try to prevent people from making an expensive mistake like I did. I used Marylandspeed.com back in April for some headers and still have not received anything. The owner Branden has lied to me on a weekly basis about why my order is being held, I swear this guy believes his own lies...I called Kooks exhaust today and they informed me that Marylandspeed.com is not an authorized dealer. I checked BBB.com and this company has 90+% negative feedback.....several people never received their order!....on top of this there is nothing I can do for refund...he refuses to refund me and the bank offers no protection after 60 days.....it has been 150 days or so. I guess I am out 1300 dollars...is there legal action I can take? Anyway please don't make the same mistake as me.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I wish somehow he would get shut down! It sucks there is absolutely nothing I can do about this sorry guy taking people's money.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Did you pay with debit or credit card?
Maybe taking him to small claims court?
You might talk to the post office and see if this falls under mail fraud.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
NevadaMike
DODGE RAM FORUM
We’re the ultimate Dodge RAM forum to talk about the RAM 1500, 2500 and 3500 including the Cummins powered models.
Full Forum Listing