DODGE RAM FORUM banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
53,672 Posts
I did so because his last funny comment was "...I will soon be closing this account."

I'm all about assisting our members and felt it was my duty to do so. :D
LOLOLOL, ask and you shall receive eh? ;) Any bets on when he'll be back when F**d doesn't work out LMAO?!

- Cajun

E

·
0 Posts
All I know, Dana, is that he'll experience a lot of access errors the next time he tries to log on to RamForumZ! ;)

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Hmmm, I'm onto my third 3rd gen Ram with never any major problems. I suppose I am lucky? That settles it, I'm going buy a lotto ticket!

E

·
0 Posts
LOL @ Jared....this is my third Dodge pickup as well. Never have had any major problems with any of them.

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
This is my second, put 100k on the '06 with basic service intervals and have almost 26k on the RR10 with the same trouble free basic service intervals. Guess I'd better go get something else now! Love the tough great looking truck!! :D

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Wow, I'm gone for 2 weeks and then I come back to this guy!!
What kind of a tool creates an account to whine and then leaves?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Wow, I'm gone for 2 weeks and then I come back to this guy!!
What kind of a tool creates an account to whine and then leaves?
Can you say TROLL... I refuse to feed them. Once they see no one is taking the bait they give up and leave.

·
Registered
341 Posts
^ lol

He's probably on the chevy forum by now complaining about how the last 4 silverado's he's had have been total junk!

Maybe he's employed by ford...
Lol. I'm not employed by ford but I am employed by an outside contractor that makes and assembles components for automakers worldwide. Our (at the facility I'm employed at) contract is building interior components (seat sets) for the kansas city ford assembly plant. I am a dodge guy through and through and have had great luck with them. it does somewhat burn my ass that he is calling dodge a fiat import; he obviously is oblivious to the fact that many of the components on his beloved fords are manufactured in other countries. This is why they are called assembly plants and not manufacturing plants. He obviously didn't know how to properly fix his truck or it wouldn't have broke again. I have always said cars are mechanical and therefore prone to failure. On another note a once die hard ford super duty power stroke guy at work traded his ford in for a dodge because he got tired of his ford being in the shop all the time.

·
Registered
13,680 Posts
I have always said cars are mechanical and therefore prone to failure. On another note a once die hard ford super duty power stroke guy at work traded his ford in for a dodge because he got tired of his ford being in the shop all the time.
Can't say it any better than that...

·
Registered
553 Posts
The way i look at it every vehicle needs repairing sooner or later so waaaaaah. Second i had a 2002 Dodge ram 1500 with 94,000 miles on it and at 60,000 i had to get a new transmission, at 80 i had to replace the entire front end, coolant hoses, new radiator and a new drive shaft. So i finally went with a New 20111 dodger ram express this way if something brakes the dealer pays for it, so my friends my advice go new

·
Banned
1,446 Posts
The problem with the front ends of the 3/4T's has been known for sometime. There are numerous vendors that make quality parts to repair the problems. IMHO if you use quality parts to repair the problems they will not come back. It's only when poeple fix their truck "on the cheap" that they continue to have problems. I realize there are exceptions to this.
Jay

·
Registered
13,680 Posts
The way i look at it every vehicle needs repairing sooner or later so waaaaaah. Second i had a 2002 Dodge ram 1500 with 94,000 miles on it and at 60,000 i had to get a new transmission, at 80 i had to replace the entire front end, coolant hoses, new radiator and a new drive shaft. So i finally went with a New 20111 dodger ram express this way if something brakes the dealer pays for it, so my friends my advice go new
I don't believe I'll ever buy a new vehicle, however, the express is the exception if I ever were to. Can't beat the value with that truck...

·
Addicted to the Z
15,440 Posts
I did so because his last funny comment was "...I will soon be closing this account."

I'm all about assisting our members and felt it was my duty to do so. :D
Awwww, I would have pushed the button for you. Geez what is it with these people :doh:

21 - 40 of 68 Posts