DODGE RAM FORUM banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
"PS you guys do realize that GMAC is doing the financing on the new dodge trucks!!"

Yup...did you know that GMAC is no longer part of the GM group? It is now 73.7% owned by the US Government, 9.9% by the GM Trust, 8.7% by Cerebrus (former owners of Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge), 7.6% by 3rd Party Investors. It is rumored that Cerebrus would like a larger stake. GMAC was basically divested by GM as GM began the tailspin into bankruptcy.

GMAC was created to finance GM auto sales, but during the housing boom it focused on mortgage lending. The company, no longer owned by GM, lost $13 billion in the last three years as borrowers defaulted on those loans.

So, Obama is financing everything these days...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have officially decided to rid myself of my POS Fiat imports called Dodge Rams. What a complete POS!!! The worst is a 2007 2500 with the 5.9 Cummins 4x4... I will be rebuilding the front end for the second time in 10000 miles. Ball joints, U-Joints, front bearings, axle seals, pinion seal, brakes, alternator, transfer case and transmission have all been replaced once and now the ball joints, bearings and axle seals are gone again only 10K later. The truck has only 94K miles and has cost me over $16000 in repairs all after the warranty has expired. The only thing it does is highway pulling my 8000 lbs holiday trailer. Friends of mine have had similar experiences with these Fiat Fargo junk and all I ever hear is "yeah, the front ends are bad on those trucks". Then why doesn't Dodge fix the XXXXXX things!!!

I have three other trucks, a 2006 Ford F350 with 220K miles, a 2009 Ford F150 with 100K miles, and a 2010 Fiat half ton with the Hemi. Fords have had nothing other than brakes changed. The import Fiat half ton is still on warranty but gets terrible gas mileage and will soon be traded in on a new Ford Ecoboost. These POS Dodges will be the last I will ever own. Too bad Chrysler didn't stay bankrupt because they deserve to out of business!!! If there is anyone out there considering buying one of these disasters, DONT!!!

Of course, this is just my opinion and I will soon be closing this account!!!
Yea they are junk I see them outdone by the fords daily I work in construction and you hear people complaining about everyday

·
Premium Member
2013 RAM Laramie Crew Cab
3,432 Posts
Yea they are junk I see them outdone by the fords daily I work in construction and you hear people complaining about everyday
You replied to a 9 year old thread for your first post to bash RAM? say goodbye lol

61 - 68 of 68 Posts