DODGE RAM FORUM banner
21 - 40 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Yeah, it would be great if this thread was a sticky.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I average around 16 MPG combined city/highway. I'm very happy with this considering the lift and 37 inch tires.

·
Registered
3 Posts
to hell with making this a sticky we need a 2500 specific thread and even better would be a 2500 thread with a cummins and hemi sub threads

·
Premium Member
8,090 Posts
8" BDS long arm lift with Fox 2.0 shocks
Fox 2.0 dual steering stabilizer
Hell Bent Steel steering box brace
2" Motorsport Tech BORA wheel spacers
37x13.5 Toyo MT's on stock rims

For the full writeup, more information, and more pictures see post 557-560 on my build thread HERE

Also, I just got this thread stickied so it's at the top of the list now. :smileup:

·
Registered
18,033 Posts
Man, this is pure grey sex :smileup:

8" BDS long arm lift with Fox 2.0 shocks
Fox 2.0 dual steering stabilizer
Hell Bent Steel steering box brace
2" Motorsport Tech BORA wheel spacers
37x13.5 Toyo MT's on stock rims

For the full writeup, more information, and more pictures see post 557-560 on my build thread HERE

Also, I just got this thread stickied so it's at the top of the list now. :smileup:

·
Premium Member
6,931 Posts
You are a sick man sir. Congrats.

·
Registered
12 Posts
After contemplating what rims I should get I've decided to get rockstars 20x9 -12 offset with 35x12.50 rubber...

The shop I bought them at suggested that I go with bilstein 5100's and a 2 1/2 inch spring... So my question is where do I get those springs from??

·
Premium Member
8,090 Posts
After contemplating what rims I should get I've decided to get rockstars 20x9 -12 offset with 35x12.50 rubber...

The shop I bought them at suggested that I go with bilstein 5100's and a 2 1/2 inch spring... So my question is where do I get those springs from??
There's a number of places that sell leveling springs for a 2500. Carli, Thuren, Kore, Pure Performance, and Top Gun Customz are a few to check out. Those are roughly in order from most expensive to cheapest.

·
Registered
125 Posts

2012 Ram 2500 Hemi
Carli Dominator 3.0 3"
Carli Torsion Sway bar (this thing is worth $200!)
Toyo AT 2 Extreme 35x12.50x18
Fuel Hostage 18" Rims

Not as good as Brandon's truck, but I'm hoping it's still not a let down. ;)

I can get more pics if people are interested in anything. I'm having some "serious" issues w/ the truck shaking constantly. I need to pick the brain of you guys, so I'll be posting a question. I think it's an alignment or suspension issue.

·
Premium Member
8,090 Posts
2012 Ram 2500 Hemi
Carli Dominator 3.0 3"
Carli Torsion Sway bar (this thing is worth $200!)
Toyo AT 2 Extreme 35x12.50x18
Fuel Hostage 18" Rims

Not as good as Brandon's truck, but I'm hoping it's still not a let down. ;)

I can get more pics if people are interested in anything. I'm having some "serious" issues w/ the truck shaking constantly. I need to pick the brain of you guys, so I'll be posting a question. I think it's an alignment or suspension issue.
May not be as big as my truck but the Carli suspension is great! They definitely make top of the line suspension products.

I posted up in your other thread about the shaking issues you're having. Hopefully we can figure out what the problem is.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Guys these are some sic trucks. Can't wait to get started on mine. The aev kit is really nice big tires with minimal lift just seems like the way I want go. I have a 2014 outdoorsman with the 6.4 this truck rides and drives like a dream, but it will get stuck in a mud puddle. If aev don't put this kit on the market soon I am gonna need a winch.

21 - 40 of 221 Posts