DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again i still have the same problem ,but they give me my truck back because they seen three place with vin numbers but not graved on frame chassis,I ask many times where is this numbers but now I learn that they haven’t america trucks graved number on chassis,finally the office that they will give me the Greek plates is on the last stage,they say that if I give them on confirmation from dodge Chrysler to say that
his identity is recognized by the sign on the dashboard and the other two points that are pre-marked.does anybody knows where I can find this confirmation?i am from Greece’s we doesn’t have dodge company in Greece ,please help I have this truck 3 months on garage Andy I can’t circulate it for this reason!thanks at first

·
Registered
708 Posts
As all of the phone numbers are 1-800 try writing to: FCA US LLC CUSTOMER CENTER PO BOX 21-8004 AUBURN HILLS, MI 48321-8004 USA Perhaps they can help you. Might want to send a self addressed envelope to return mail to you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have already send them but they can’t help me because I am from Greece they say,and I must go to my topic dealer but my topic dealer says that they don’t know about Ram nothing.send email to usa manufacture !the Greek people send me to USA and USA send me to Greek .and I can’t find solution because I cannot take this confirmation!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts