DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have a 2004 ram1500 4.7l I recently experienceda total lose of power while on the highway. I replaced the alternator and charged the battery, at that point it started real rough andran extreamly bad, I checked all the coil packs for spark and replaced the plugs, when I was doing this I discovered two plugs that had been severly damaged the contact was pushed down around the electrode,once i had replaced all the plugs it seemed to run even worse, and it will not even idle and now backfires extremely bad can not drive it, I pulled the pipes off the header thinking maybe cats were plugged, started it and it idle and accelerated much better for about 5 starts so i replaced the cats and put the pipes back on, tried to start it and it is even worse then before, backfires worse then before and absolutely no power, i then pulled the rocker on passenger side cover to check to see if a rocker had poped out. i have several error codes that have come and gone, p0113,p2302, p2308,p2074,p0300,p0068, codes were at differant time not all the same time, I reset each time i checked codes, i clean MAS I shuffled the coils to see if codes changed,I did a reset. Any help is appreciated I am at the end of my rope.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts