DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a clean spot to mount a switch for my KC lights. Does dodge make a switch that i can use? Looking to mount it in the stock switch panel that houses the trailer brake controller.

Or any other ideas? I know you guys can come up with something.... thanks!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Unfortunately with that style switch bank you can't add switches to the blank spaces.

They make the entire switch bank with 1 circuit board and your truck only has the ones it needs. The trailer brake controller is the only separate piece so you could possibly make something fit there if you don't already have that which I see you do.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Ok, i guess I'll have to come up with another spot to put a switch. Thanks for all the help!
I really wanted to do the same thing for accessory switches. A few people that don't 4WD have mounted them below the rotary shifter or other places on the knee bolster panel. I just didn't want to drill into my truck.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I mounted mine below the cubby hole below the vent on the left side of nav screen. Looks factory, when I get a chance I'll post a pic.

·
Registered
806 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Switch

Thank you Sir. It took a little work to pull the bezel but I thought it was worth it.

·
Premium Member
32,663 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,663 Posts
if you were to stop off at the dealership, ask the parts dept. about the
HD Mopar Upfitter switch panels
&
upfitter switch interface module

1 - 12 of 12 Posts