DODGE RAM FORUM banner

what do you have on your RAM

• Total voters
561 - 580 of 580 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have run quite a few hard folding covers on my personal trucks, as well as TruXedo Deuce. I'm a big fan of how the hard folding covers look, however soft roll up covers are sometimes more water resistant in my experience.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Pace Edwards electric roll up cover. I Love it.. the look.. Everyone swears it s factory.. and the function... hit a button open. Hit a button. .. close... AND Autolock!!! Aluminum so it is a true theft deterrent and essentially carwash/ tropical storm waterproof. The only downside.... Muy expensivo :(

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the Access LiteRider soft roll up tonneau cover on my current Ram.
Loyal fan of Access.

My 2014 Ram had an Access also, it came with a retrieving pole to grab things from the front of the box as a special offer, i still use it!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Undercover Ultra Flex

Just purchased an Undercover Ultra Flex from AutoAnything for $853.50 shipped. Going on my 2019 Rebel 5'7" box.:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
24 Posts
But if its folded up all the way you lose the use of your rear window!
The few times I had to fold it all the way up ( it also fastens half open ) i was hauling cargo that blocked the cargo anyway . Once was an ATV the other was a canoe .

Between the side mirrors , back up camera and cargo camera I see just fine .

·
Registered
19 Posts
The few times I had to fold it all the way up ( it also fastens half open ) i was hauling cargo that blocked the cargo anyway . Once was an ATV the other was a canoe .

That was my one concern about ordering the Undercover Flex Ultra - not being able to keep an eye on my load if I have it flipped up. In reality, I plan on taking it off when needed, the full flip function is for those special, unexpected occasions. I don't have a cargo camera. Is there a good one that integrates into the 8.4 touchscreen?

·
Registered
355 Posts

I can roll mine up and still get full use of the bed, and see out the window also. I understand the side mirrors and bac up camera (unless the tailgate is down) but I just like to see out my rear window, but that's me..
AND.. I can flip back the first section closest to the cab to access stuff in the front of the bed or my under the tonneau box.:smileup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just purchased an Undercover Ultra Flex from AutoAnything for $853.50 shipped. Going on my 2019 Rebel 5'7" box.:smiley_thumbs_up:
TonneauCoverOutlet.com gave me a quote for the bakFlip MX4 for $839.88 shipped. They would do $890 for the Undercover UltraFlex - for those keeping score or looking at prices.

·
Registered
555 Posts
leer 100xq cap :D

·
Super Moderator
5,560 Posts
I have a Retrax Pro One MX Tonneau Cover. Excellent cover, lockable, keeps the water & unwanted debris out. Doesn't flap or flex in the breeze while driving.

561 - 580 of 580 Posts