DODGE RAM FORUM banner

what do you have on your RAM

• Total voters
561 - 580 of 583 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have run quite a few hard folding covers on my personal trucks, as well as TruXedo Deuce. I'm a big fan of how the hard folding covers look, however soft roll up covers are sometimes more water resistant in my experience.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Pace Edwards electric roll up cover. I Love it.. the look.. Everyone swears it s factory.. and the function... hit a button open. Hit a button. .. close... AND Autolock!!! Aluminum so it is a true theft deterrent and essentially carwash/ tropical storm waterproof. The only downside.... Muy expensivo :(

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the Access LiteRider soft roll up tonneau cover on my current Ram.
Loyal fan of Access.

My 2014 Ram had an Access also, it came with a retrieving pole to grab things from the front of the box as a special offer, i still use it!

·
Registered
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Tradesman Quad Cab 4x4
547 Posts
I've had hard, honey comb and soft rollup covers. Now with soft cover. Soft cover easier to deal with, don't ever have to remove it....No problems with winter weather either.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Undercover Ultra Flex

Just purchased an Undercover Ultra Flex from AutoAnything for $853.50 shipped. Going on my 2019 Rebel 5'7" box.:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
24 Posts
But if its folded up all the way you lose the use of your rear window!
The few times I had to fold it all the way up ( it also fastens half open ) i was hauling cargo that blocked the cargo anyway . Once was an ATV the other was a canoe .

Between the side mirrors , back up camera and cargo camera I see just fine .

·
Registered
19 Posts
The few times I had to fold it all the way up ( it also fastens half open ) i was hauling cargo that blocked the cargo anyway . Once was an ATV the other was a canoe .

That was my one concern about ordering the Undercover Flex Ultra - not being able to keep an eye on my load if I have it flipped up. In reality, I plan on taking it off when needed, the full flip function is for those special, unexpected occasions. I don't have a cargo camera. Is there a good one that integrates into the 8.4 touchscreen?

·
Registered
355 Posts

I can roll mine up and still get full use of the bed, and see out the window also. I understand the side mirrors and bac up camera (unless the tailgate is down) but I just like to see out my rear window, but that's me..
AND.. I can flip back the first section closest to the cab to access stuff in the front of the bed or my under the tonneau box.:smileup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just purchased an Undercover Ultra Flex from AutoAnything for $853.50 shipped. Going on my 2019 Rebel 5'7" box.:smiley_thumbs_up:
TonneauCoverOutlet.com gave me a quote for the bakFlip MX4 for $839.88 shipped. They would do $890 for the Undercover UltraFlex - for those keeping score or looking at prices.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
leer 100xq cap :D

·
Super Moderator
19 Ram 1500 Big Horn Sport 5.7 Hemi 4X4 QC
6,134 Posts
I have a Retrax Pro One MX Tonneau Cover. Excellent cover, lockable, keeps the water & unwanted debris out. Doesn't flap or flex in the breeze while driving.

561 - 580 of 583 Posts