DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have this terrible habit like me, be sure not to let your can fall into the center cup holder on the fold down console! It fits perfectly in there! I had to break out my trusty duct tape to get it out lol!

On a side note, Thanks to this forum, my one annoyance with my truck was alleviated when I locked down the folding cup holder console! The freakin annoying rattle is gone :D

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
On a side note, Thanks to this forum, my one annoyance with my truck was alleviated when I locked down the folding cup holder console! The freakin annoying rattle is gone :D
Elaborate, por favor. Mine rattles like crazy...what did you do?

·
Premium Member
32,782 Posts
Believe it or not, several people have tossed the cup holder sleeve that is in some of the Rams, i think it is in door panels.
The sleeve grabs the can, you pull the can out of the pocket, finish the liquid off & toss the can, along with the sleeve.

I have the full floor center console & the travel cups that i like, don't fit in the cup holders.
I ended up buying a separate cup holder that wedges between the console & the passenger seat

I didn't want a smaller cup

·
Registered
565 Posts
That would be a hell of a trick with my pack of marlboros. Never tried to fit a square peg in a round hole before lol.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Elaborate, por favor. Mine rattles like crazy...what did you do?
I just learned that you have to push down on it until it pops into the locked open position. It had been driving me nuts since the rest of the truck is so solid and quiet! I guess the devil is in the details ;)

·
Registered
116 Posts
I just learned that you have to push down on it until it pops into the locked open position. It had been driving me nuts since the rest of the truck is so solid and quiet! I guess the devil is in the details ;)
Oh...I thought maybe you had a miracle cure for the rattle. It only rattles when somethings in it...cell phone, soda, etc... (the pieces don't rattle, it's the tray itself).

I miss the one in my '99 that had adjustable arms to hold the cup tight.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what did you put i the long slots behind the cupholders. what are those for???
I dont know, they were already there from the factory. :4-dontknow:

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Heh, I don't know!

"I assure you officer, that is 100% American tobacco in that can!" :D

·
Registered
565 Posts
Last time I dropped my coke in the cup holder, it took an hour of vacuuming to get all the dust out.

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
LOL now that's funny!

Reminded me of a scene of Charlie Day in "Horrible Bosses" :)

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Hey thanks for the input......Good to know......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts