DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where they are lubricating the front seat when they start squeaking & creaking ?

I had the TSB done once (approx 1 - 1.5 years ago) when the truck was under warranty but its no longer covered so I need to know just where they lube the seat so I can do it my self.

I looked under the seat when they did the TSB before and couldn't tell where they applied the grease. :4-dontknow:

TIA

·
Registered
418 Posts
I know this is in the 09 forum but I couldn't help but notice this since my driver seat creaks sometimes. It's annoying, but it looks like they haven't fixed the problem. Don't know if there is a TSB for the 12s for this or what

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
I moved this thread to the 'Help Zone' so hopefully one of the techs will be able to offer some advice. :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Annoying Creak

Hello.

My 2009 SLT developed an annoying creak/knock, especially when turning left. Go figure.

Anyway the dealer looked and looked but could not determine what it was.

My dear wife road in the back and laid down and listened. She said it seemed like the seat track was slightly moving.

I brought it back, the tech did the same, and they replaced the entire seat track. Problem gone. Hope this helped.

Richie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts