DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,469 Posts
Lower the window all the way down and hold the button down for 3 or 4 seconds. Then raise up the window and once it is up hold it for 3-4 seconds. This should reset the auto up/down features

·
Registered
108 Posts
Mine also does this from time to time......it quits working then.....BAM, its working again, kind of like my back up camera.

·
Premium Member
32,785 Posts
I have had my 2016 Ram Big Horn SLT 1500 since January 2016

Should it have the Auto Up feature ?
How does it work ?

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
I have had my 2016 Ram Big Horn SLT 1500 since January 2016

Should it have the Auto Up feature ?
How does it work ?

Yes. When you pull on the switch the window goes up. If you pull it past the second click then it will go up automatically even if you release the switch

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Mine goes through fits over the last month or so; it'll work, then stop, then work again. There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a 16 Laramie that I bought new. My driver window did the same thing. Thanks for the info, working correctly now. Has there been any recalls about this?

·
Registered
4 Posts
This just happened to me friday morning last week. I put the window into auto up and as it was going up i hit a bump and it stopped and went back down. It took 2 days of just normal use before auto up would work again normally. Auto down worked fine.

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
Maybe a TSB, it won't be a recall because its not a safety issue

1 - 14 of 14 Posts