DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone out there changed out the manual drivers seat to a 10 way power seat track ? Can it be done ?

:Hey:

·
Premium Member
32,675 Posts
Look under your current drivers seat & see if there is wiring under there, it may be tucked under the carpeting

After the latest storms that you Northerners have had, likely there are several doner Rams, 2009 - 2015

·
Registered
569 Posts
After the latest storms that you Northerners have had, likely there are several doner Rams, 2009 - 2015
I never thought about that... Hopefully some good finds pop up in the next couple weeks or so

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I checked under the seat, it looks like the wiring is already there...so, is it a matter of buying the 10 way power seat track or do I have to find a complete donor seat ?

·
Registered
507 Posts
id love to do this too but i would say you would need the track and the seat. Am i wrong or are the buttons to move the seat, on the seat?

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
You will need the complete 10-way power seat. Hope you find the seat with the right material to match all the other seats in your truck.

As for the northeast snow storm (Buffalo NY), i bet you wont find many doner`s...
most of us up here are use to big snow storms... its the flooding afterwards that is a bitch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts