DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm very new to this so please let me know if I'm posting in the correct place and if not, where i should be. Thx.

I would like to have my driving lights stay on when I switch to High beams. I think this is a simple relay but I'm sure one of you know exactly what I need.

My 2012 1500 5.7 currently has a K&N Cold air intake installed...swapped it from my 2010 when I traded up.

I would like to improve the mileage, although I'm still suffering from lead foot syndrome. But I AM trying!

A friend has a Bully Dog 40410 installed in his 2010 and says he got a big jump in performance and mileage when he installed it.

Just would like your opinions on which programer i should use.

I am also considering the Magnaflow 16869 Cat back system. I love the sound they make and that was the highest performance gain I noticed when I installed it on My Vortec 5.3 Chevy a few yrs back.

Thought i would try to dip into the vast oceans of knowledge on this forum before making any final decisions.

Thanks in advance....and hey...do these trucks Rock or What????

·
Registered
477 Posts
Of all of your questions I can answer that there is no tuner for the 2012 model. General consensus is that magnaflow is the better of the exhausts to go with and mileage best thing is curing lead foot syndrome.....don't feel bad though I have it too and no matter how hard I try It just doesn't go away.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts