DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2009 crew cab that i want to put my subs in. I have two 10" kicker comp subs + kicker sub amp that i got a few years ago for my old dodge dakota. I cant seem to find a box for both subs that also has a amp rack. Is there such a box for my truck? If not, where do you put the amp?

·
Registered
409 Posts
i have a 2009 crew cab that i want to put my subs in. I have two 10" kicker comp subs + kicker sub amp that i got a few years ago for my old dodge dakota. I cant seem to find a box for both subs that also has a amp rack. Is there such a box for my truck? If not, where do you put the amp?
Amp under my drivers seat worked great. I think there are a few companies that make the amp rack built into the box. Fox might be one and netaudio that I purchased my box from will build anything you want.

·
Registered
324 Posts
you can fabricate a beauty board and hide the amp behind the backseat...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats true, i didnt think about under the seat. Got any pictures? Should i get a vented or non vented box?

·
Registered
409 Posts
thats true, i didnt think about under the seat. Got any pictures? Should i get a vented or non vented box?
Can't post anymore pics. Send me a PM and I will shoot you some pics. The ported vs sealed depends on your power first off. If you want good SPL with a sealed box you probably need to get up to around 300wrms at least. If you are restricted to 200 range then go with the ported. I like the ported volume, but really love the sealed accuracy. I went with sealed and pushed 400wrms to it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts