DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two 27" magnaflows and a 4.7. I want dual exhaust and for it to sound good but would it be better to put on only one of them since theyre so big. I wanna hear the exhaust. Im worried itll be quieter than stock if i put both on or lose power. Tips are appreciated

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Did a little bit of reading on here and all i found was info on 18"-24" magnaflow mufflers. After reading i decided im going to put only one of them on. But now my question is to delete the resonator? From what i read anything over 24" sounds stock but i dont want it to sound like crap. Anyone have any advice??

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm just going to put one of the 27's I got on there and remove the resonator. Only one way to find out how it sounds until I try it. What I'm trying to avoid is it sounding stock. So if its still too quiet i'll go with the 18 later on. But I got a feeling the 27 is going to sound perfect. I'll let you guys know how it sounds when I get it done. I still have other things I need to do first like tint, side steps, and door speakers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts