DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know why my 2010 ram slt trx hemi 4x2 did not come with dual exhaust? And it also came with a column shifter. The guy at the dealership said that not all hemis comes with dual exhaust.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Not all Hemi's have dual exhaust, not by a long shot. I would have told the dealer when you purchased the truck that you wanted that. I'm sure they could have located you one.

·
Registered
19 Posts
That's because you bought a base model truck dude! Basic truck equals no goodies.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Dual exhaust is part of the SLT Decor package. Don't think you can even get it on the ST trim, but it's standard on Big Horn trim, Sport and up to Longhorn.

·
Registered
387 Posts
i bought a LOADED TRX4 without duals.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Trx did not come with duals. But the exhaust sounds great without it. And yeah I have alot of goodies. And no its not a base truck. Base trucks dont come with hemis 17in wheels power driver and passenger seats uconnect satellite radio dual climate controls and fog lights. I will be upgrading the muffler to an aftermarket 1..... Any suggestions?

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
I will be upgrading the muffler to an aftermarket 1..... Any suggestions?
Magnaflow (or other straight through type) 3" single in/single out. It will perform and sound great.

My SLT also does not have duals, but it doesn't bother me. SLT is sort of a "mid" model, certainly not a base model, however not the higher end ones either. Mine is just and SLT, not the bighorn or lonestar, etc... so mine is just barely above the ST.

·
Registered
387 Posts
this is what i did. MAGNAFLOW 14"....sorry video not uploading

1 - 13 of 13 Posts