DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well I have had my led bulbs for a while, I have noticed lately that 1 of my reverse bulbs isnt all that bright, well today I checked it out and not only is it ''dull" in brightness compared to the other one the colour has also changed a bit... they are cool white bulbs from superbright, If I rmember correct they are 18 smd... orginally they had a blue tinge to them like all cool white bulbs do, now the one is still like that and the other is no pretty white....

I have some moisture in that tail light because the o-ring for the reverse bulb leaks a bit, could this moisture contribute to this? I think I am going to buy some more eventually maybe some 45 smd and fix that seal

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
it is probably the moisture playing with it, I would try to contact superbright as some of the bulbs have warranties and they might help u out! good luck!

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is probably the moisture playing with it, I would try to contact superbright as some of the bulbs have warranties and they might help u out! good luck!
never even thought about warranty, I will try them and see what happens! Thanks Mopar

1 - 4 of 4 Posts