DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a guy selling a set of Dynatech Longtube headers, gaskets and all. Part number 124-843320. He says they were for an '03 Ram HEMI 4x4, checking online confirms. Question is will they fit up to an '05 HEMI 4x4? Anyone have an answer for that? If they will I needta move on this deal before it is gone.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Took some digging but found out they will in fact match up. Looks like I will be slapping some Dynatech LT's on here in a week or so.

·
Registered
92 Posts
any idea if these will agree with the emissions on the truck? iv seen some videos of guys who installed these headers and it threw their o2 sensors a little outa wack. jw

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if it does then i'll just have to figure out how to correct that. the gains from this will far outweigh the headache of correcting the O2 sensor. Specially since he is selling them for $100 lol

·
Registered
240 Posts
i got the dynatech headers system and have been trying to trouble shoot this o2 problem for awhile now ive bought cel eliminators and still nothing the engine light pops back up and showing code po153 and po133. is the guy selling you the headers and y pipe?

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I believe it is only the headers. I am going to put the Magnaflow y-pipe in if I don't get the y-pipe with the Dynatech headers. Not complaining too much for $100 ya know lol. If I get the same codes to pop up then I will see if me and my mech can troubleshoot it and get back to ya TailLights.. though if you come up with something first then share the love :smileup:

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fingers crossed is all I can say. It seems the only difference between the '03 and the '04-'05 headers is the number of O2 sensor bungs which won't take much to fix seeing as I need to add and not detract. Easier to make holes then fill ya know. Now all I need to do is get round to picking the dang things up.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone wondering about fitment issue then I cleared it up. I spoke with Dynatech rep today and they said there should be absolutely no issue hooking up '03 headers to an '05.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts