DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On horsepower tv they were showing some Michigan Tech testing that was very clear about the benefits of this style of plug.
has anyone tried them in a 5.7 with mds?

·
Registered
55 Posts
dont use these e3 plugs. i have had many customers come in with idle and misfire issues as a result of these 'performance' plugs. save yourself the money and buy the oe plugs the engine was designed to run with.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
I have had friends try and run them in their LS1s with the same result as ^^^

Dont be fooled, a little bit of support money goes a long way with dyno "findings" and vehicle reports on TV shows. Notive when the tornado came out of whatever it was called the "testimonials" from some of the car shows were along the lines of "Its like I added a supercharger to my car!"... think how many people bought them because of that lol

These Hemi's seem to like just stock plugs

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have had friends try and run them in their LS1s with the same result as ^^^

Dont be fooled, a little bit of support money goes a long way with dyno "findings" and vehicle reports on TV shows. Notive when the tornado came out of whatever it was called the "testimonials" from some of the car shows were along the lines of "Its like I added a supercharger to my car!"... think how many people bought them because of that lol

These Hemi's seem to like just stock plugs
That magical device that created the vortex in your air intake and added about 50 hp and got you 15 more MPG! AND IT WAS ONLY 40$!

If anything, the price should of indicated do be an idiot. 40$ for a device to create gains no one else could? SIGN ME UP! :LOL:

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
I used the E3 plugs in my s10, it idled poor and seemed sluggish. Switched back to oem plugs and idled and ran better.

Recommend using stock plugs. If you have a lot of mods you may benefit (very slightly) from going a heat range colder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts