DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well to all you guys who think rockstars are "over rated". I am in the process of getting a price for a set of white wraps.

These aren't for sale anywhere, he was only going to do it for a one off on his baby but I sucked him into making me a set for the right price!

White wrap on matte black rims... OH BABY! She deserves a summer gift

Here's a picture of them on his rig.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I saw this on their facebook page! looks wicked, saw you commented too, would be sick if he will make a set for you... I bet after not too long he is doing sets for anyone who wants them, theres alot of rockstar wheels out there, I am sure he would do pretty well. ECD's work is just simply unreal

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Maybe if its just white and does not have all that fancy stuff in the wrap and you say no one else can get that done ive seen trucks with color wrapped /carbon wrapped /dipped rims at car shows.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Looks pretty sick.. Might be too much white though Bordin.. Just my 2 cents

Quick question for anyone that can help.. Just spoke with a rim shop and I was looking into buying 22" rockstars for my stock height 4th gen and I was told the only way I would be able to fit them was that they would stick out 1.5" from the wheel well.. This true ? rims would be 22" x 9.5"

·
Registered
747 Posts
Looks pretty sick.. Might be too much white though Bordin.. Just my 2 cents

Quick question for anyone that can help.. Just spoke with a rim shop and I was looking into buying 22" rockstars for my stock height 4th gen and I was told the only way I would be able to fit them was that they would stick out 1.5" from the wheel well.. This true ? rims would be 22" x 9.5"
I do know that they come in some low offsets. I had a set a few years back and they stuck out more than I liked, but I really liked (still do) the wheels. I had an 8" lift so the wide stance wasn't too bad, but I did get pulled over for the tires sticking out too far. I would do some digging to see what width/offset you can find that will fit your truck. I passed up a killer deal on some 20x10 rockstars for $400 because the offset (-24) was a little too low for my liking.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Oh OP if you do get them wrapped post up some pics, I think matte white would be pretty sweet.

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
That looks very good.....Nicely done.....

·
Registered
628 Posts
There is a white van around town with white rockstars, I dont know if they are painted or wraped but they do look pretty cool .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts