DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I know this is a huge problem/concern/intrest but I put a supercharger on my '11 1500. The problems I'm having are ETC (electronic throttle control) and three active PCM codes

The codes are:
P0129 - barometric pressure out of range low
P2008 - short runner valve control circuit
P2017 - intake manifold runner position sensor circuit high

Those are the problems im having can anyone help I desperately need it

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also if anyone knows of a real estimated date on when a performance tune will be available

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
The company or aftermarket supplier where you bought it from should have all the answers.

·
Registered
431 Posts
:LOL: you put a supercharger in a 2011..I admire your guts and your wallet. To be honest, I wish we could trade trucks, even with your three codes! Good luck to you, I'm hoping tuning will be available soon.

G

·
Those codes are common with the initial install of forced induction. For most, they can develop a tune to account for the changed conditions. Problem is, the 2011 program code is encrypted and no one has been able to crack the code.

I'd talk to the mfgr of the kit. I doubt they can fix the code issue by use of a program but they might have another fix.

Your other alternative is to remove the kit and hold on for some programming when it becomes available.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well im tryin to not have to remove the kit ... but will a simple tune which all us 2011 owners are waitin for fix all my problems (throttle control, CEL)

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
well im tryin to not have to remove the kit ... but will a simple tune which all us 2011 owners are waitin for fix all my problems (throttle control, CEL)
Romour has it, that supechips might have the 2011 tuner release for jan 2nd,
but i wouldnt bet that it will fix your particular problem.
And if you have emmision inspections in your state, thats gonna suck bigtime.

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
January 2nd?? Where'd you hear that?? I called diablo and got a "we're working on it" like usual.

Op, sucks about you're issues. Who did your install? Kinda looks like you're lifted in your sig as well....... Btw I'm in Chesapeake, should meetup sometime :D

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
simram

what kind of supercharge you have,

do you have any pics of it install?

thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts