DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here she is. Just picked up two days ago and installed bakflip cover today. That may be worth a separate post. Great cover, terrible instructions. Truck is a mineral gray SLT 4X4 regular cab rambox with hemi, 3.55 LSD, 20" wheels, premium bench interior, navigation, backup camera, trailer brake, luxury package, spray in liner, mopar nerf bars, carpet delete, and every possible option. I literally check every option box possible for the SLT. Will be adding bedstep, chrome mirror covers, chrome tailgate handle, and rubber mudflaps. Going to debadge doors too. I did have to adjust both rambox covers to get a better fit and seal. Not hard to do, but factory could have done a better job.
Damn, pictures won't upload, can someone tell me how to do this? I get some kind of security breach message when I try to attach jpeg files:4-dontknow:. Maybe pix are too large? Help me out here, I'm just an old dinosaur when it comes to technology. I'm using a macbook pro here. If I hit "insert image" it wants a "URL" whatever that is.

·
Registered
241 Posts
CongrtaZ on the truck Edd.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
:worthless:

Sounds nice though, congrats!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Well, here she is. Just picked up two days ago and installed bakflip cover today. That may be worth a separate post. Great cover, terrible instructions. Truck is a mineral gray SLT 4X4 regular cab rambox with hemi, 3.55 LSD, 20" wheels, premium bench interior, navigation, backup camera, trailer brake, luxury package, spray in liner, mopar nerf bars, carpet delete, and every possible option. I literally check every option box possible for the SLT. Will be adding bedstep, chrome mirror covers, chrome tailgate handle, and rubber mudflaps. Going to debadge doors too. I did have to adjust both rambox covers to get a better fit and seal. Not hard to do, but factory could have done a better job.
Damn, pictures won't upload, can someone tell me how to do this? I get some kind of security breach message when I try to attach jpeg files:4-dontknow:. Maybe pix are too large? Help me out here, I'm just an old dinosaur when it comes to technology. I'm using a macbook pro here. If I hit "insert image" it wants a "URL" whatever that is.
Congrats on your new truck. For pictures, open an account with photobucket and upload your pictures. Then put your mouse over the picture you uploaded, and a drop down menu appears, click on "IMG Code" and it should say, "copied", then on your post here, right click and hit "paste". It will type the link and you submit the same photo will appear. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Hey congrats on the new truck.....It looks great...Nice Bakflip cover.....

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sure is

Nice looking Ram.

Is that a ragtop Vette I see in the garage?:Wow1:
Yup, thats a 1966 laguna blue 2 top I have had for 30 years now. Just turned 37K miles and only gets out of the garage about once a month for club meetings. Keeping it company are my 3 Harleys. I like my toys, especially my latest RAM toy.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Thats a sweet ride Ed, you have great taste in trucks!!! Your first mod should be to swap the dual headlights for quads, it was the best thing I have done to mine so far.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts