DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just changed out my 03 5.7Hemi wth an 04 5.7 Hemi. I got it all buttoned up and everything put back where it belongs. The issue that I am having is that now my Airbag, ABS and Brake dash lights are on. My speedometer does not work and my HVAC panel doesnt work. This happened to me once before and I change the spreed sensor on the rear diff with no success so I drove it for a year asking everyone I knew for suggestions. I finally spoke to an older gentalman that told me to replace my electronic ignition switch and 27 dollars later my problem was fixed. I tried that same trick again but it did not work. I have checked all of my fuses without finding one that needed replacing. I checked all of the prongs on the receiver to make sure that I was getting good contact. Any suggestions would be wonderful.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou. I have a scanner but all it will do is hook up to the diagnostic port. How do I pull these specific codes? When I run the scan it shows no codes at all.

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
welcome to the forum!!!

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
welcome to the forum!!!

·
Registered
21,490 Posts
Glad you joined us and welcome to the Z for Rams from Baltimore . Do you have any pictures of your truck ? Have you done any mods or have plans for any ? Any of your friends have a Ram ? Tell them about us . We would love to have them . You will find this site is full of a lot of talented people . So if theres any question that you need answered , just shoot away . Talk to ya soon . Tom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts