DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i just bought 2009 quad 4x4 with the hemi last week and i love it but it raned here and then temp went down into the teens, when i got off work at 4:30 am went to start it and it started but didn't have ant lights or gauges the windsheild wipers were running full blast with them off. Nothing worked on the steering wheel controls or turn signals. Still under the 36000 mile warranty Everything came back on several miles down the road so when i got up i started it and it did the same thing.Took it to the dealer and they pulled it in the shop and it came back on. It didn't save any code so they are stumped. This morning same thing.
Any suggestions????

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Hey guys i just bought 2009 quad 4x4 with the hemi last week and i love it but it raned here and then temp went down into the teens, when i got off work at 4:30 am went to start it and it started but didn't have ant lights or gauges the windsheild wipers were running full blast with them off. Nothing worked on the steering wheel controls or turn signals. Still under the 36000 mile warranty Everything came back on several miles down the road so when i got up i started it and it did the same thing.Took it to the dealer and they pulled it in the shop and it came back on. It didn't save any code so they are stumped. This morning same thing.
Any suggestions????
Pat,
i would open the hood, check the ground connections on both inner fenders,
might have corrosion on the ground wires. (if they look green, pull an clean them)
Also pull the fuse box cover in the engine compartment, make sure all fuse`s are pressed in tight.
While in the fuse box, tighten all the cable connections.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts