1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
nice looking truck! Very clean

·
Registered
81 Posts
Beautiful truck! Your vent shades look really good. Are they stick-ons? If so, what brand are they and do they hold up pretty well going thru car washes?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beautiful truck! Your vent shades look really good. Are they stick-ons? If so, what brand are they and do they hold up pretty well going thru car washes?
They are auto vent shades ( A.V.S) I got them at napa, and yes they are stick ons. Ive used these on every vehicle Ive owned and a bunch that wherent mine. To be honest with you its all in the prep work. Clean the surface and prep with alchohol whipe, dont touch the surface and youre good to go. Ive never lost one, theyre really rock solid.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
The more I see them, the more I like those 3rd gen stock wheels. I may find a set for my 4th gen someday! Very nice truck!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks that was one of the main things I wanted in looking for a truck. I wanted A) a hemi B) 4 doors and C) these wheels lol

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks for the info on the vent shades. And, I really like your wheels too. Mine are same except they have the plastic coverings. I didn't realize they were plastic when I bought my Ram. But, they still look perfect after 5 years and the polished look does match the chrome accents on my truck.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My mothers 2010 ram has the plastic cladding too. I don't think they look bad at all. I used to see on the older Chrysler products that had the chrome metal cladding over the aluminum (think pt cruiser) they would peel and rott, I think that the newer style was Chryslers fix for that.

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,095 Posts
Very nice looking truck, really like the color, thanks for sharing the pics! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Registered
917 Posts
Nice truck and color!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts