DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some advice. I currently own a 2016 sport with the maxcare lifetime warranty i purchase with vehicle. Ram is looking to replace my truck do to lemon law for a water leak issue through the 3rd brake light and not being able to remidy the damage caused. They are offering msrp towards a 2019. Which is great even though i love my 2016. They dont offer the lifetime maxcare and will not transfer and will only refund partial cost of original maxcare. Any suggestions on 3rd party or another avenue all i get is the run around. Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
They do offer I believe a 7 year unlimited mile warranty still. It's better then not getting the extended at all.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Like SpartanDonM said I would lean on them for the best MaxCare they can give you, and tell them what you will pay for it is whatever they are giving you back on your Lifetime (which is probably not much!) It isnt your fault that A: they cant fix your truck and B: they got rid of Lifetime MaxCare.

There is a 7 yr unlimited mile with 100 or 200 deductible, or an 8 year 125K mile with 0, 100, or 200 deductible.

If you are driving a lot of miles in 7 years I would go with the unlimited and 100 deductible. If you arent driving a lot of miles I would go with the 8/125K and force them to give you the 0 deductible one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts