DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
Ram 1500 sport
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Benny what's the price for a 68038749AC, I think that is the engine cover part number for a 2013 RAM 500 Sport.

JD

·
Mopar Online Parts
2,057 Posts
Hi JD,

That part number has been updated and carries the following notes:

NEW COVER,68038749AF DOES NOT HAVE
INSULATING FOAM REQUIRED TO PROTECT MUA
HOSE FROM FREEZING. NEW MUA HOSE P/N
53034047AD IS REQUIRED WITH NEW COVER.
NEW HOSE HAS THE REQUIRED INSULATING
FOAM TO AVOID FREEZING.

If you have been running with no cover at all or do not live in a cold climate you can most likely just purchase the cover here Engine Cover - Mopar (68038749AF) | Mopar Parts

I will send you a code you can use on this,
- Benny

·
Premium Member
Ram 1500 sport
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Benny I live in PA, what is MUA hose, I have cover on now but wanted to get another painted differently.

·
Mopar Online Parts
2,057 Posts

·
Premium Member
Ram 1500 sport
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Benny need your help, the item arrived all scuffed. the box was destroyed and the item wasn't even in the plastic bag when shipped.

As you can see it has been repackaged, and the top is all scuffed up. Since I had it scheduled to go in for some painting next week, this is a problem. I contacted Fedex and got no where as i was told you were the sender. Another told me I had to drive to one of their facilities and return it.

JD

·
Registered
2014 8 Speed Hemi 3.92
1,410 Posts
Do you own a file?

Also wondering if your is hood plexiglas/lexan or just driveN without one to the shows?

·
Premium Member
Ram 1500 sport
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it still will be seen when painted, because how deep it is and texture changes

·
Mopar Online Parts
2,057 Posts
Benny need your help, the item arrived all scuffed. the box was destroyed and the item wasn't even in the plastic bag when shipped. View attachment 132807 View attachment 132806

As you can see it has been repackaged, and the top is all scuffed up. Since I had it scheduled to go in for some painting next week, this is a problem. I contacted Fedex and got no where as i was told you were the sender. Another told me I had to drive to one of their facilities and return it.

JD

Hi JD,
I am very sorry about this. We will get you a replacement. Can you please let me know what your order # was?

Thanks,
Benny

1 - 13 of 13 Posts